Monday 8 October 2012

What Have I Been Reading?


Hello Abandoned Blog of Mine! So I think it's safe to say that I completely abandoned this whole notion of blogging once a week, the truth is, that I've found that I tend to read fiction books in more like two days and I take the extra time to read more business-development types book (e.g. The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham) which take a lot more time and thought than curling up with a good book.

However, the following reviews will be coming soon! Maybe even today?!
  1. Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
  2. Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder

And I'm going to be focused on The Intelligent Investor for the rest of the week and once I feel that I'm "allowed" to, I am going to dive into The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling...a book that's hype is entirely surrounding the author. I adore J.K. Rowling's writing style in that it seems like she knows every tiny bit of history about her characters. She seems like she hasn't considered my plea to simply never stop writing about the Harry Potter universe (my personal plea is for a series based when Lily/James/Snape/Sirius were at Hogwarts). So with that, I'm off to get ready for the day and I promise I will write up my reviews on the end of the Soulfinder Trilogy soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment